The Thrifter team is back again, this time with a deal on Samsung’s latest Gear VR controller!
Alongside the announcement of a brand new Gear VR headset, Samsung also announced a new touch controller to help take your VR experience to the next level. The controller debuted with a $40 price tag, and has hovered around that price since, until just recently. Amazon currently has the controller down to just $27.98, a savings of $12 on it. This is the lowest we’ve seen it for and a price you definitely won’t want to pass up.
Some of its features include:
- Motion controller for more realistic interaction
- Ability to recognize hand motion, evolving interactions and gameplay in VR
- An ergonomic design with a trigger for natural, intuitive control
- Unlocks even more amazing experiences in VR
- The Gear VR controller works with Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ as well as previous VR-enabled handsets, including Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+ and Galaxy Note5 and previous generation Gear VR headsets.
If you don’t already have one, be sure to grab one now before the price jumps back up.
For more great deals be sure to check out our friends at Thrifter now!